Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Aunt Leanna's here!

I'm having a great time with Aunt Leanna- she makes me smile because she is so goofy. We haven't taken a picture together yet because Mommy actually forgot to bring her camera with us today (shocker!). Hopefully tomorrow we'll post a picture. Aunt Leanna took me for a walk with Daddy at Winthrop- it was hot, but nice. I enjoyed a nap during the walk. They had yummy lasagna for dinner. I wish I was big enough to eat it- oh well, I'll have Mommy make it when I'm older. Gotta get some sleep!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Ms Eleanor!!

Welcome to this wonderful world. Tell your mom how excited I am for your family, but saddened that I had to find out about you through your daddy's blogsite:) What has this world come to? Tell your mom I said Hi and I can't wait to meet you.
- Christina

Anonymous said...

Miss Eleanor.....what a beautiful little girl you are!! You have the cutest little toes!! I hope to see you and mommy again real soon, hopefully you will be awake this time!! :}
Love,
Yolonda