Sunday, September 30, 2007

Today...


I was baptized! Thank you to all my wonderful family who made it to my special day. Grandpa Gette for pouring the water on my head (and even a little in my eyes), Grandma Gette for holding me and calming me down during mass, Aunt Leanna for being a stand-in Godmother for Erin Tieman & Uncle John Harper (and Amelia) for being an awesome Godfather. I can't forget to thanks Aunt Jen, Uncle Robert & Cousin Mikayla who made a quick trip from Baltimore, Granddaddy Pope & Grandma Teresa who came over the mountains (and bring lots of love), and Mimsi, Great-Grandmother Azile & Auntie L who love to smother me with kisses (and I enjoy every minute of it). A special thanks to Uncle Andre, who made the trip with kidney stones, and Aunt Heidi who takes good care of him (and me). A big shout-out to Cousin Robert & Amy (plus Megan, Bobby & Ashley) who threw me a great BBQ on Saturday night. Thanks also to the locals who celebrated my special day with me- Lee, Marianne, Ben & Jane Hark, Sarah, Sean, Christopher & Reagan Blackburn, Josh Villapando & Bernie Hogan. I am blessed to have such awesome family and friends. I love you!

No comments: