Monday, January 7, 2008

Welcome 2008!

Good-bye Texas! I had a great time visiting and look forward to my next trip already. I'm sorry if I didn't get to see all of Mommy's friends. The week went so fast and I needed some sleep to catch up from all the playtime! We've been MIA because Mommy and me got very sick. It was not fun- fevers, runny noses, & coughs, but we're better now! I blame the weather- cold one day, 80 degrees the next. When will Spring be here?

I look forward to this year and the many changes I will go through. I am still waiting for my first tooth! And I can't wait to walk- I'm already getting into so much stuff by crawling, but it's not fast enough for me. Mommy and Daddy can still catch me, but most of the time, they let me get into everything :) Books are my favorite by far to pull off the shelf- Daddy is very proud. Please continue to follow my life and enjoy!

No comments: