Sunday, February 10, 2008

10 months on 2/10!!

Well, I'm 10 months already. Time really does fly when you're having fun! I wanted to give you an update of all the new skills I am working on. Here goes:

I'm crawling like a pro now. I can get into the other room in less than 10 seconds. I'm also pulling myself up to standing so it shouldn't take long before I'm standing on my own.
I'm eating all kinds of foods- here I've got a blueberry pancake that Mommy made, yummy! I also love cheese, bananas, peas, pasta & of course, sweet potatoes. Oh, I almost forgot applesauce!
Remember how I said I'd be walking soon- here's my practice time with mommy.

1 comment:

G said...

Wow! Eleanor is getting big! She and Leah would really have fun together now. Leah and I are planning on going to Leanna's wedding this summer... It'll be fun to take out the beach babes! Eleanor might be walking by then and they could show each other new tricks for getting into trouble.