Friday, May 23, 2008

A few of my favorite words

Thanks, Daddy, for getting me this Boston Red Sox hat(what? it's not my size?). "Hat"was one of my first words and continues to be a favorite.
A "ball" has got to be the best toy ever!
Yummy, "apples" are delicious! Mommy thought the apple was hers, but I took over when she thought she was finished. Other things I like to say (that Mommy & Daddy can understand so far) are: Mama, Dada, my own name, baby, car, cheese, yogurt ("gogurt" is the actual name), bowl, bubbles, cracker, egg, bee, flower, star, key, cracker, juice ("ju"), animal sounds for cow, sheep, pig, dog, cat, duck, and monkey, plus I can point out my eye, ear, head, nose, mouth and tongue (and say a few of them). I like to clap along with "If you're happy and you know it", play basketball and house, climb into the laundry basket, and take things apart (Mommy hopes to see how they work, but somehow they never get put back together...yet). And thanks to Daddy, I LOVE books!

2 comments:

*AmAndA and NAthAn* said...

You're so smart Eleanor. Maybe you can tutor me?? I'm stuck on Mama, Dadda, Hi, Yeah, and Nanna (banana). I can't wait until you are at my birthday party tomorrow.
Love, Joely-Joel

And along comes three... said...

Wow...can't believe how incredibly brilliant Eleanor is!!! And adorable too!!!