Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Where have we been??

First off, Mommy apologizes for taking so long to update you on my life. She got a job on Mondays, so now Daddy and I have an entire day together! However, I do miss Mommy when she's gone. Since she wrote last, we've been to Knoxville to see Robert Earl Keen (why did he have to play past my bedtime?) and Grand Daddy Pope and Grandma Teresa plus some fun doggies! We have stayed inside a lot because it's so HOT! Mommy thought she moved out of Texas to get away from the heat, but it followed us here. So, here's the 2 weeks in review in pictures:
My friend, Joel, turned 1 on May 21, so we went to his party. We've known each other almost our entire lives! My most favorite time with him was baby yoga when we were just 5-6 months old.
Then, my Uncle Andre and Aunt Heidi came to visit so that Daddy, Andre and Grand Daddy could go rafting, while I had a girl's day with Mommy, Heidi and Harley. I can't wait to meet cousin Memphis when she comes out of Aunt Heidi's belly! We're going to have so much fun!
For Memorial Day, we went to a cook-out at my Godfather John and Amelia's house. There were more dogs there! Check out my cool chair too. Thanks to Godfather John for the beautiful bear- I like to take him places. We'll miss you two when you move to Savannah, but Mommy and Daddy said we can still drive to see them. Thank goodness!
Check out this cool hat! I think it's a little small for my enormous head, but it sure is stylish!
Daddy was singing me some Robert Earl Keen songs. We've been listening to his music since I was born and I enjoyed hearing it live!
My Grand Daddy Pope must have some big arms to be able to hold me and my cousin Ayda. I was very nice and shared my drink with Ayda.
Finally, we're headed home but with a stop at Wendy's where I enjoyed stretching my legs on the high chair. Is that OK? See everyone soon!


2 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks like you've been having fun Eleanor! I had a nice chat with your mommy this morning and Ainsley and I can't wait to meet you!! Just a week and a half and we will be in your area!

And along comes three... said...

Eleanor we have missed you! Wondering if Mommy ever did buy you some blueberries since you seemed to love them so much last time we saw each other!