Wednesday, March 11, 2009

From Snow to 70 degrees ..

.. all in one week! Last Sunday/Monday brought 2-3 inches to us, which is so much fun to play with - Mommy had to work so Daddy built me a snowman. Then, I played in the neighbor's yard.
And most of the outside playtime consisted of going for a drive in my car up and down our street!
By Saturday, it was 70s and gorgeous! Mommy and her friend, Jeannie, had committed to walking a 5k, and it was at the best place ever- the ZOO!! Early that morning, Mommy, Jeannie, Ethan and I drove down to Columbia and stayed until lunch seeing all the animals of the zoo! This is my friend, Dottie, who was the mascot for the race.
My most favorite thing was the train ride! I wanted to go again when it was over!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good job ladies (and Ethan of course)! It sounds like you had a fun (and tiring) day. The zoo is a cool place to have a race. I am glad it was nice when you guys walked. It would not have been much fun for everyone in the snow!