Friday, September 17, 2010

Meeting Grandparents

Thanks to Grand Daddy Pope & Grandma Teresa, who were able to drive in as needed to take care of me and meet baby brother. It was reassuring to Mommy & Daddy that they were able to stay at the house with me and take good care of me while they were in the hospital with Emerson. Plus, they even took me to the airport to pick up Grandpa & MaGa Gette! We are so lucky to have such a wonderful family!!

It's easy to look so adoringly at sweet Emerson
Grand Daddy makes a great pillow when I start to get sleepy
Grandpa & MaGa flew all the way from Texas and were thrilled to be able to meet Emerson in the hospital- they didn't meet me until I was a week old. They also stayed the night at our house while Mommy & Daddy were still at the hospital- thanks for that! Also, thanks to our neighbors, Steve & Sherry, for letting them stay at their house so that they were close by!
I love to kiss Emerson's sweet head and cheeks!
Although he's a big boy, I love to hold him!
MaGa kept busy at our house, cooking, doing the dishes and washing our clothes- thanks for all your help!!
Grandpa kept busy (I mean, I kept him busy) playing with me! We love you all so much!

2 comments:

And along comes three... said...

How lucky you are little Emerson...and you too Eleanor...to have such loving Grandparents!!!

Ellie Pope in Dallas said...

What a wonderful family! Welcome Emerson.