Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Our little monkeys

Whew, where did March go?? In like a Lion, out like a lamb or is that April? Either way, I am attempting to get caught up- considering I haven't even posted pics from Christmas!! I do have to say that the poor second child is not getting his fair share of pictures. But he is getting lots of love and attention, which take away time from the blog, so that is my excuse :) 
Our sweet, blue-eyed monkey
A boy of many facial expressions, even sideways..
And killer eyelashes to go with those baby blues!
Eleanor amazes me at her ability to navigate on the computer. She uses a free web browser called Kidzui, which is so user-friendly, but she catches on so quickly! She can even use the touch pad instead of the mouse now. I love to watch her learn and grow.

No comments: