Sunday, April 10, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday, Eleanor!

I am getting out of order by doing this post, but it is worth it. Today we celebrated Eleanor's 4th birthday- where did the time go? Although Nakia had to be out of town for a conference, I made up for it and spoiled her rotten! I am having trouble uploading the pictures so I will just give a recap of her special day with pictures to come later (probably a month or so, sorry!) 

We started the day cuddling with Emerson in Mommy's bed, followed by TV time with her favorite show, Curious George. Then, as requested, she had pancakes- color: yellow, shape: a star & a heart. Eleanor then asked for a present- she knows what to expect! I gave her the movie Tangled, which made her very happy. Then, we played a few board games & computer games until it was lunch time. After lunch, we all took a much-needed nap. Following nap, it was time to venture out to the Come See Me Festival activities that were happening at Glencairn. Thanks to our wonderful neighbors, Robbie, Martha, Campbell & Maggie, for joining us for the rest of the evening. Eleanor chose Moe's for her birthday dinner (loves Mexican food like her Mommy!) and we finished it all off with Marble Slab Creamery- bubble gum ice cream with sprinkles in a cone. What a lucky little girl! I would also have to say a lucky mommy for having such a wonderful, sweet, beautiful 4 year old daughter! I CANNOT wait to see what the future holds for you, but I know it will be BIG and amazing! Mommy, Daddy & Emerson love you very much, Eleanor Rose!


1 comment:

Martha Compton said...

Happy Birthday, Eleanor! I'm so glad we got to spend it with you!