Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Birthday Great-Grandma Azile!!

I know it was Halloween yesterday but it was also my Great-Grandma's 80th birthday (doesn't she look great?!). We had a great time at dinner on Saturday to celebrate this amazing lady. I'm so lucky to be related to her!
I was Mommy & Daddy's "love"bug yesterday (although they say I am one everyday!). Daddy said I was so cute that he looks forward to future Halloweens and all the fun things I can be. Mommy and I went to a playgroup with lots of other babies & toddlers- my favorite friend there was another ladybug. Then, I got to hand out candy to the older kids at night. Luckily, it was nice enough to sit on the porch and enjoy the sights.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ladybug, ladybug......wish you could fly away to Dallas and see me.

Ellie outside of Grandpa's office in Dallas.