Monday, November 26, 2007

Where we've been...

Mommy is sorry that she hasn't updated everyone lately. We've been very busy! First, Mommy and me drove to Baltimore to visit Aunt Jen, Uncle Robert & cousin Mikayla Pettis with a stop in Charlottesville on the way and Richmond on the way home. A BIG thanks to Lisa Little and family (Rich, Maggie & Gracie), Pettis family, and Schwartz family (Hunter, Clare, Hayden & Cameron) for opening up their houses to us. Also, I can't forget about Kellie & Isabel Kohstall (and Kellie's mom, Linda) for giving us a great lunch before our final drive home. Grandma and Grandpa Gette were in Baltimore too, so I had a great time seeing all my family.

And, then it was Thanksgiving! My very first Turkey day and I didn't even get to have any :( I did enjoy sweet potatoes with apple though! It was so nice to have Grand Daddy Pope, Grandma Teresa and Uncle Andrew here for a beautiful dinner made by my daddy. He is a great cook!

I also went to my first Winthrop basketball game yesterday and had a ball! Mommy is going to post some pictures of my adventures later. Happy belated Thanksgiving to all!

No comments: