Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy 10th of July!





Well, I wanted to share with everyone that I am now 15 months old! Where does the time go? I guess it's true that it flies when you're having fun. Now that I'm walking, I can get to things quicker and don't like it when Mommy and Daddy try to stop me sometimes. It's my way or the highway in our house! Here's some pictures from our 3rd of July celebration in Downtown Rock Hill with some friends. Also, we met Ethan Weil last Thursday- he was 3 weeks old in the picture! Isn't he adorable? Ethan and Eleanor sitting in a tree.... (just kidding!)

One more thing- it's best to leave your hat on if it's hot outside or else you may end up with hat hair like mine!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Green eggs and ham is one of my favs also. Kisses to baby Ellie Pope.

Elinor in Dallas outside Grandpa Gette's office.

PS>.... I love the castle too!

And along comes three... said...

Love the hat hair!!!!

Melissa said...

Nice hair Eleanor!

Anonymous said...

In photo 3 is Eleanor at the plate doing her Robert Redford imitation a la "The Natural" pointing to where she going to hit the ball out of the park? Was it Babe Ruth who did that in real life? Speaking of baseball, Dad looks like he has a wad of chewing tobacco in his cheek, but of course, I know it ain't so. GP Gette with a case of the TGIF blues