Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hiking!

Two weekends ago (Mommy is a little behind), we went hiking at King's Mountain State Park. It was a beautiful morning and a quiet trail. I wish we could have stayed longer, but Grand Daddy Pope and Grandma Teresa were coming in town so we met them for lunch. Mommy and Daddy got a night out on the town, while I got some play time with the grandparents. Thanks for coming all the way from Knoxville for a night! I had a great time and can't wait to see you guys soon.

I also talked to Grandpa and "Ma-Ga" Gette on webcam this past weekend and it was so fun! I showed them my new skill- which Mommy has on video so she'll be posting it real soon. I can't wait to see them in October- look out Texas people, we'll be there the 1st through the 7th!! Call me so we can hang out!


2 comments:

Melissa said...

We will definitely give you a call Miss Eleanor! Hopefully Ainsley will be able to run around with you by then!

And along comes three... said...

So glad that your Mommy and Daddy got a much deserved night out on the town...and soooo jealous too!