Sunday, August 31, 2008

Really? 60?! Happy, happy!

Grandpa Gette turned 60 yesterday and I am so happy for him! I have so much fun with him, but it's hard to see him as much as like since he's in Texas. Thanks for holding my hand in the water,reading books to me,being a strong leader in the family (and also sometimes the biggest goof ball),taking me on boat rides,dancing (at least, I think that's what we're doing here!),and living a happy life to 60 for now- if you are anything like your daddy (my Great-Grandpa Leo), which I think you are the spitting image, you will be here long past 80! I love you Grandpa Gette and hope you had a great birthday!

2 comments:

And along comes three... said...

What a wonderful Grandpa you have Eleanor! Enjoy every moment with him!

Anonymous said...

Yes little Eleanor, Grandpa Gette is definitely a KEEPER!

Ellie Pope in Dallas