Thursday, September 18, 2008

Building blocks

I'm starting to be more interested in stacking blocks now, instead of only knocking over what Mommy stacked or throwing them across the room (nice sound on the hardwood floors). The highest I got was 7 blocks before they took a tumble, but I'm going to keep working on it.

The reason for all the drool on my shirt is that #8 tooth came in right after #7 (well, that would be the right order, silly Mommy) and the bottom molars are getting ready to make their appearance also. Sometimes it makes me cranky, but overall I'm a busy, happy girl!


3 comments:

Andre Pope said...

Good to see somebody growing right on up and being good for he mommy. Today it is just me and Memphis. I think she know when it is going to be just her and her dad cause she always seems to be very upset. Ohh well, only 8 more hours till mommy gets home!

*AmAndA and NAthAn* said...

You really have an advantage Eleanor... block stackin is so much easier on hardwood... my mom and dad have stinkin carpet! I'm comin to your place!
Love, Joel

Lane and Christian said...

I can only assume that your poor DH told you that I harrassed him at the Library! ROFL! How cute is she with her block! Lil genious I say!!!