Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Laura & Kindermusik

Mommy's friend, Laura, came to visit us last week and she came to Kindermusik with us too. Thanks, Laura, for letting me fall asleep on you! I had a great time playing with you and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Watch me dust, dust, dust! Mommy said she may get me one of these for home so I can start to help out!


Thanks goodness that they let me run around the room and dance! That's my favorite part.

Oh wait, my favorite part is actually story time on the blanket. I get SO excited when the teacher lays out the blanket and starts to read the book. Look at how straight I sit up!

2 comments:

And along comes three... said...

How wonderful that she loves reading so much...mine do too! Great minds think alike!

Robbie, Martha, Campbell, and Maggie said...

Campbell likes going to her Kindermusik class too. Sometimes it puts her to sleep.