Monday, February 9, 2009

I love my friends!

This past week has been a busy one with lots of friends! I really do love all my friends and have started adding them to my nightly prayer with Mommy & Daddy.

Here's me and Emma- she was scared of this fire truck, but I convinced her it was OK and I am proud of her for being so brave and riding on it with me!
My friend, Ayla, and I enjoy curling up under a blanket and reading stories together.
My friend and neighbor, Campbell, turned one last week! We went to her Winter One-derland party on Sunday and even in 70 degree weather, the snowflake theme was perfect! Campbell really enjoyed her cake and she let me help open her presents. Thanks, Campbell, for letting me read one of your new books!
Check out my awesome crown that I made at Campbell's party. I feel like a true princess with it on (and Mommy says that I am!)

1 comment:

Martha Compton said...

We're so glad you came to Campbell's party, Eleanor! She hopes you enjoy your princess crown!