Friday, February 27, 2009

Many faces of Eleanor

For a change, I thought I'd share a few still pictures of me, although that's hard for Mommy to get me to do- BE STILL!! I do love the camera, so I don't mind stopping to say, "Cheese!"

Am I a ham or what?!

Mommy and I got our "ashles" (my word for ashes) together last Wednesday, but mine were almost gone already!

I prefer this seat instead of my Elmo chair and it's more fun to take all the stuffed animals out of the basket first and throw them all over the floor!

Thanks to Rich Miller, who came to visit 2 weekends ago, and took this great picture of me as Janis Joplin. Thanks, Mommy, for your hat, scarf and sunglasses which complete the look.

4 comments:

Andre Pope said...

That last photo is so great. She looks like a grown up!

And along comes three... said...

Love the pictures! Cooper's ashes didn't last long either...ended up all over me!

Unknown said...

Eleanor you are so pretty! Just like your Mommy!

Stacie said...

Eleanor you are one foxy lady! Love the last pic. I am anxiously waiting to meet you!!

Love, Canyon