Friday, June 5, 2009

Where does the time go??

Since pre-school ended last week, Mommy and I have been on the go, so my blog has been neglected again. Here's a recap of our past week:

I had a picnic in my laundry basket
We enjoyed the beautiful weather by swinging in the park
On Tuesday, Mommy and I went to Carowinds amusement park & I had the most fun climbing on these rocks :) But, the water park was pretty cool too, especially the wave pool
To cool down after a hot day in the sun, a grape Popsicle does the trick
Hmmm, hmmm good..
At a play date on Wednesday, I enjoyed feeling the sand between my fingers..
..and riding a mini-roller coaster!
To finish off the week, I pulled together my favorite things for this picture- sunglasses, check, snack trap, check, back-up pair of sunglasses, check, duck bracelet, check..
Are they on correctly?

2 comments:

Ben, Janet, Anna, and Sam said...

Is there a child that doesn't wear sunglasses upside down? I may have to start a symmetrical sunglasses business for toddlers. There's got to be money in it. Of course, that would make cute pics like this a thing of the past.

Jen & Mikayla said...

Cousin Mikayla always wears her sunglasses upside down too!