Sunday, August 30, 2009

Me and my first friend

I'm talking about my buddy, Claire, and the reason she was my first friend is because my Mommy used to baby-sit her before I was born. Mommy considers her to be her practice daughter- and now she's 4 years old!

Here she is in Feb. 2007 kissing me in my Mommy's belly
Now, here we are at my Daddy's work picnic, sharing juice boxes and a chair
My juice box is saying Cheese!
It's so beautiful out at Winthrop Lake, but our mommies made sure we didn't go too far (into the water!)
The only water we got near was the bubbles- Claire doing a great job blowing them & I'm drinking them :)
There is nothing like a big hug from a great friend! (And the cookie is really great too!)

2 comments:

And along comes three... said...

So adorable...love that baby belly!

zaf_fam_tx said...

I almost had a heart attack thinking you were pregnant again and I have just not noticed in any of your posts over the past year! I was thinking, "Surely she would have written about this, right?!" Too funny! Beautiful pic! Love Eleanor in the last one! Adorable!