Friday, August 21, 2009

When Mommy & Daddy are away..

I play at Grand Daddy and Grandma Teresa's house! Sorry there are no pictures from that, instead you get to see what my Mommy & Daddy did in Atlanta. We all had a great time and look forward to our next vacation from each other- although my poor mommy needs more kleenex next time when saying good-bye. I patted her on the back and assured her that it was going to be OK. I thought this was supposed to be harder on me- guess I was wrong..

Daddy at Turner Field, home of the Atlanta Braves
Not a bad self-portrait of Mommy & Daddy
It's better when someone else takes the picture though- check out their awesome view! Thanks, Craigslist, for the good tickets!
Even though the Braves lost 3-2 to the Phillies, there was a nice fireworks show to end it all.

2 comments:

And along comes three... said...

So glad you were able to have some fun "couple" time!

Unknown said...

I am so glad you guys had a good time! It sounds like miss Eleanor had fun too!