Monday, January 25, 2010

Christmas Eve Recap- 1 month later

Since we had some snow/ice on the ground recently, it put Mommy in the mood to catch up on some old blog posts. Sorry again for the long delay, but we have to share our Christmas fun with you!

Thanks to our neighbors, Sherry & Steve, who gave me a cute doggy with his own bag, who I named Smoky, after one of their dogs.
I loved checking out the nativity scene at church, especially the camel.
Our tradition is to open one gift on Christmas Eve, so check out what I got:
Mommy is excited about my Thomas book
It has a lot of fun flaps to open & close
Daddy read me one of the other Thomas books I also got- can you tell that I love Thomas?!
I am even watching a Thomas video here as I wait for Mommy to finish cooking our traditional Spaetzle & Meatball dinner
Before bedtime, I wrote Santa a little note about how good I have been this year.
I think he will enjoy our homemade chocolate chip cookies!
Here's what I woke up to on Christmas morning!

No comments: