Saturday, January 30, 2010

Christmas Recap with video

Waking up Christmas morning was so exciting- Santa had left me some cool presents under the tree! Here's what happened to our cookies & milk we left for him:



First, I found this awesome grocery cart
There are some great food choices in it
I was in no hurry to open my presents- I could even wait until after breakfast:

Next, I found a cool train set with animals:

I also got these awesome blocks to go with some I already have- it's so much fun to build towers with them!
Mommy helped me open a new Thomas DVD, which has become one of my favorites!
Opening my stocking has to be the most fun since there are so many different things in there!

One of the things that I asked for the most was Ming Ming from the Wonder Pets and I was very grateful to get her:

My second request was for a Mater from Cars, which I couldn't contain my excitement over getting it :)

Thanks to MaGa and Grandpa for the Cars sunglasses, which make me look really cool:
Later that day, Memphis came to visit and I helped her open her present from us
Then, she helped me open my present from them
which included some cool bath paint/soap:
and CANDYLAND!
Grand Daddy was there too and he brought a very cool gift...
...My first bike!
Uncle Andre was checking out my new Gingerbread man. Thanks for coming, Uncle Andre, Aunt Heidi, Cousin Memphis & Grand Daddy to share our Christmas lasagna! It was a wonderful holiday!

No comments: