Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy, happy days...

Birthdays, Valentine's, Snow & Wedding! What a busy new year it has been!

We celebrated my friend, Reid's 3rd birthday, at a cool Jump-E place. (Reid was in my preschool class last year, but I still pray for him every night!)We played some great games (I'm sitting next to Bela, her sister Emma, and that's the birthday boy, Reid next to Emma)
They had so many things to climb onto and climb out of!
This game was especially exciting:

I'm getting really good at singing happy birthday now too!


We celebrated Valentine's day at school with pajama day. My favorite pj's are Curious George (from MaGa and Grandpa Gette for Christmas!) and they even have hearts on them, so very appropriate for Valentine's day. We were playing a Mr. Potato head game with my teacher, Ms. Amy.
I brought my flower blanket with me since I sleep with her every night!
We got a beautiful snow fall for our Valentine's weekend- about 4-6 inches total!
Daddy and I were doing our best not to slip on the ice
We used as much snow as we could get to build a mommy and a baby snowman- luckily, our neighbor, Matias, helped with the big piece for the mommy one!
Mommy was so nice to lay down in the cold, wet snow and make me a snow angel
Isn't it beautiful?!
Then, we went to the beautiful wedding of Daddy's cousin, Cathy & her new husband, Joshua. Congratulations to the happy couple!


1 comment:

MaGa said...

The Curious George PJ's do look great on you - I'm glad you got to show them off at school. We can hardly wait to see you next week.