Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hiking with Memphis

On a beautiful spring-like day, we headed out to Sesquicentennial State Park outside of Columbia. Uncle Andre, Aunt Heidi & Cousin Memphis were along for the fun.
It is nice to hold hands with someone just your size.
Cousin Memphis had a nice ride for most of the hike
Mommy, Daddy & I were outfitted and ready to go!
I love my Daddy!
Hmmm, which way do we go? I think we picked the wrong path...
But, when you have a nice ride, it's a good way to go! Plus, George was along for the trip.
Thanks to Uncle Andre we did some geocaching and I got a cool truck.
Here's a buried treasure!
Cousin Memphis got sleepy and took a nice nap next to her Daddy.
Thanks to Aunt Heidi for also holding me most of the hike and telling me stories.
Super Uncle Andre had both of us girls!
Luckily, we found the boathouse at the end of our 4-mile hike (we'd only planned for 1- 1 1/2 miles!) and there was a playground there too! I can't wait for Spring to be here so we can take many more hikes!

1 comment:

Andre Pope said...

It was so much fun hanging out with you. I know little Memphis can't wait to do it again.