Saturday, March 13, 2010

Curious George Live!

One of my most favorite people, Georgie, came to Bojangles Coliseum in Charlotte and I was lucky to go see him! It was a girl's outing with Mommy, Ms. Emily & Ayla, and Ms. Helena & Chloe.

Here we are ready to go inside and being very good holding hands
We can barely contain our excitement to see Georgie on stage!
Even my red-shirt Georgie came along to see the show- we had great seats!
What an amazing stage!
It was very magical and enjoyable
All of his friends came along for the show
I got a cool Georgie toy that spins and lights up (thanks, Mommy)
I started to get a little tired near the end of the show, waiting to see what would happen next
But, I perked up again to get my picture taken with my favorite monkey!
Mommy wanted her picture with Georgie too.
Ayla, me & Chloe will never forget how much fun we had at Curious George Live!

No comments: