Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Is it March already?!

Where does the time go?? I guess when you are busy like we are, it flies by! Mommy and I enjoy being busy, but sometimes Daddy makes us slow down and smell the flowers. Our recent adventures took us to Texas to visit MaGa & Grandpa Gette, plus Mommy & Daddy went to the wedding of Doug & Christina York, one of Mommy's bridesmaids. I am a good traveler and enjoyed napping the entire plane ride there. It's easier now that I get my own seat.

Here is the happy couple for their first dance
Mommy, Christina aka beautiful bride & Pia- old (not old, just a long time ago) friends from high school
While they were at the wedding, I enjoyed Thomas at the Grapevine Railroad Museum- Aunt Leanna took me for a ride on Thomas!! Sorry no pictures to share, since Mommy & Daddy missed it. I needed a good bubble bath after all the playtime:
It's fun to goof off with George!
We ate dinner at Freebirds (best burritos ever!) and saw Mommy's friend, Laura, with new baby Jackson- isn't he adorable?! I wanted to play with his toys with him, but he's still too little. He did smile at me though!
Then, I went to the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History to check out their new special children's area. George came along (of course) and he needed to get a shot at the hospital
I practiced my balancing skills (although I kept one foot on the ground here) which are usually great on curbs!
I went grocery shopping all by myself
Aunt Leanna helped me check-out since it was a little more complicated
I got lots of hugs from Aunt Leanna! Thanks for taking the day off from school to join us!
We were reading all about the trolley system in Fort Worth
And then I "rode" a trolley with Grandpa! (Actually, the background just moved, but it was still cool.)
Back at the hospital, "Doctor" Eleanor washed up for some procedures on George.
George helped me drive the ambulance too!
And lastly, Aunt Leanna saved me from the giant alligator's mouth!!

2 comments:

zaf_fam_tx said...

That museum looks awesome! We went to Thomas the first weekend, were you there the first or the second? I loved the wedding pics! So pretty!

Mom to Eleanor and Emerson said...

Judy, We were there the first weekend! On Sat, March 6th, Nakia and I were there about 11ish to pick-up the tickets and then my parents and sister took Eleanor about 4ish to ride the train and play- how did Noah like it??