Sunday, August 1, 2010

Aunt Leanna's Visit

It's not fun being so far away from family, but thank goodness for airplanes, Aunt Leanna came out to visit us! She also went up to Baltimore after and visited cousins Mikayla and Landon. I love giving her BIG hugs!
She helped us get ready around the house for baby brother, which included painting my new bedroom! Check out the pink color I chose:
One of the best things about living in South Carolina are the yummy peaches, so we took Aunt Leanna to pick some
Thanks for giving me a lift!
My favorite are the "baby" peaches
Thank goodness you are tall, Aunt Leanna!
Mommy was the basket carrier
Isn't this a perfect peach?!
It was a HOT day, but we had fun and cooled off with some ice cream!
I was worn out after all the fun play time with Aunt Leanna!
Here we are showing off the finished wall color:
And our gorgeous smiles!
Mommy and baby brother joined in for a group shot of the girls- wasn't Daddy lucky to spend the week with us!?

1 comment:

And along comes three... said...

What a beautiful picture of all 3...oops I mean 4...of you together! And I LOVE that shade of pink...it's perfect for you Eleanor!