Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day Out with Thomas

All dressed up & ready to see Thomas!
The North Carolina Transportation Museum has some cool old trains to explore
But my favorite engine is Thomas!
Daddy, Emerson & I were on-board and ready to ride
Look at all the neat stuff out the window
I think Thomas' magnet can stick here
Emerson enjoyed the ride too!
"Emerson, I can't wait to teach you all about Thomas & his friends"
"I will even share my train conductor hat with you"
Maybe one day I can be a train conductor
It's always fun to play on other tracks
Along for the ride
Mommy and me got to ride a real turntable!
Hold on tight while it's moving!
Walking on the rails is like walking on a balance beam
The Thomas slide is always fun
Thomas and I are best buddies
Daddy was surprised that I beat him out of the hay maze
The day wouldn't be complete without a Thomas tattoo!

3 comments:

Cannell Family said...

So darn cute, I can barely stand it!! Love the pic of Eleanor looking out the window of the train. I am pretty sure I'd be kissing those cheeks on Emerson constantly!!!! I have great memories of taking Canyon and Sawyer to see Thomas with Grandpa Vern, such a special day!

And along comes three... said...

Cooper LOVES Thomas! Took him to see Thomas at Tweetsie this summer and he was in Heaven!!!

Laura said...

Eleanor is getting so big! Loved these photos - it was clear she was having a blast! Miss you guys. :)