Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hi, Ho, Hi, Ho, It's off to the Zoo we go!

The best thing about Riverbanks Zoo in Columbia is that it is only about an hour away, plus thanks to Grandpa & MaGa Gette, we have a membership so it's free! I always enjoy posing for pictures on all the animals!
Soon, I will be too big for this little dinosaur!
The penguins were the first stop and one of my favorites
Emerson was thrilled about his first trip to the zoo (I know his face doesn't show it)
This lizard is the perfect size for me to show my length
The orangutan is BIG so all of us can climb on him- Emerson will soon be climbing with me!
Thanks to godmother Erin for this great sticker that says I am an Awesome Big Sister!
While getting ready for bed that night, I read a story to Emerson
I bet he is going to love Thomas and books as much I do!

1 comment:

And along comes three... said...

Emerson is a "man on the go" already...gotta keep up with your big sister!!!