Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cherry Place Farm= Fall fun!

Just down the road from our house is a great farm, Cherry Place, where we enjoyed a day of fun! Don't get lost in a corn maze!
Thanks to our friends, Ms. Kim & Kaitlyn, for going on this expedition with us- we made it to the tower in the middle!
We made it out!
Next, it was onto a game of checkers in the barn
Then, we did some work loading the trucks
There were some cute baby pumpkins that needed to be adopted
Look at my cute baby pumpkin that I chose
Then, I decorated her
She was weighed- 1 lb exactly and I named her Katie
I think my smile says it all- I had so much fun!
I especially enjoyed the company of my great friend, Kaitlyn
Emerson had a great time too- we went on his first hayride!
It took us to a real pumpkin patch where I made a silly face
We are good at cheesing for the camera
Just me and my baby pumpkin on the swing
And again on the hay by the tractor- what a perfect way to spend a gorgeous fall day!

No comments: