Monday, November 22, 2010

Furman Homecoming

Since it is only about a 2 hour drive, we headed down to Furman University for their homecoming football game. It was my first football game!! I was worried about the noise, but it wasn't too bad.
I got my pom-pom to cheer on the Palladins
I seem to know what to do with it instantly
Mommy showed me a fun way to add some "hair" to our heads
She was not afraid to try it too (& I snapped the picture!)
Here's the picture I took of Emerson, Daddy & Dr. Edwards, who is retiring this year
Daddy and I were matching in our "diamond" sweaters
Daddy was excited to show me around the campus where he went to school. I was excited to see the ducks.
The football game was exciting, but did not end well for Furman
Our friends, Marshall & Mary Jones, shared seats with us and Mary was happy to hold baby Emerson when it got too loud and cover his ears. Thanks for a fun time!!

No comments: