Tuesday, January 4, 2011

ChristmasVille 2010

Rock Hill has an annual festival called ChristmasVille that is so much fun- it is even listed in the Southern Living magazine! It kicks off with a parade & although it is COLD, it is enjoyable, especially from Daddy's shoulders.
Plus, it helps to have a nice warm blanket.
Emerson kept warm in his "A Christmas Story"-like outfit
Thanks to our neighbor, Robbie Compton with Campbell& Maggie, for braving the cold with us!
Check out the cool hat I made at the library!
Plus, I got my favorite thing, a gingerbread man, painted on my face.
Emerson is trying to keep warm
Goofy smile for Santa's storytime
Daddy and I were paying close attention to the story
A failed attempt at a family picture, but cool antlers on Eleanor

1 comment:

And along comes three... said...

Love the family pics...what a gorgeous family!