Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy Anniversary!!

Since our wedding pictures are too old to be digital :), here are a few good ones over the past years to tell my wonderful husband and amazing father, happy 9th anniversary!! I have enjoyed every minute of our time together and look forward to much more! Here you are grinning from ear to ear getting ready to welcome our baby boy into the world!
July 2008- Celebrating my sister, Leanna & brother-in-law, Bobby's wedding in Key West. It's amazing what sun and fun does to us- we look so tan & happy!
Now that we have a little photographer in Eleanor, we can get some nice shots together- Summer 2010 with Emerson in my belly
August 2010- Relaxing with about a week left before Emerson's arrival. Wherever the road takes us, I look forward to traveling it with you, Nakia. Love and lveo you! Sarah :)

1 comment:

And along comes three... said...

Happy Anniversary! Here's to many more happy years together!!!