Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fun times with friends in Texas

It is very hard to see everyone we want to see while visiting, but we try! We met my friend from iFratelli, Eva and her 5 kiddos at The Tubes, an indoor play area at Irving Bible Church. There was also a nice coffee shop area were the kids relaxed after playing hard- Eleanor will read anything around and it looks like Niko and Miriam are paying close attention.
Leona just wanted to eat and isn't she adorable!?
We spent a wonderful Saturday night with my second family, the Morisak's- Judy watched me while my mom was giving birth to my sister so she has known me almost my entire life. She is my second mom. Tina & her lovely family hosted us all with a great pool. Roy, Matt & Cindy were enjoying the food and drinks. 
Cousin Katelyn was a great help with Emerson
Can you even see the hot dog under the toppings, Uncle Bobby??
Emerson and Uncle Bobby in another bonding session
Eleanor was even more brave in their pool as you can tell with her wet hair (unfortunately, she also had an accident where she jumped in without her arm floaties! Luckily, Daddy Nakia was quick on the draw and helped her. She was not afraid and went back in after a little hug from Mommy)
Tina's boys, Lucas, Preston & Zachary plus Mason, Matt & Cindy's son were right at home in the pool and started some fun water fights 
Emerson was almost ready to go in without holding Uncle Bobby's hand!
We really have a blast when we are together and it's just like no time has passed- Thanks, Tina, for a great time!
Aunt Leanna and Mommy had some fun swim time with Emerson
Me and my swimming cuties
I always have big kisses for my precious boy
It's hard not to love this adorable face!
Aunt Leanna and Emerson with some pat-a-cake time
The best part of the trip was also being in town when Lucas York arrived!! My great friend, Christina & Doug, are the proud parents of a precious boy born on July 14th. Emerson and I were thrilled to meet him and we had a great visit. Thanks for a nice afternoon!

No comments: