Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Happy 80th Birthday, Great-Grandpa Gette!

Great-Grandpa Gette is so silly! He sticks his tongue out just like me. I'm so glad that I got to go to his birthday party (sorry for sleeping through most of it, Grandpa, but I'm sure you understand.) Also, thanks to daddy for keeping everyone informed of what I am doing- my mommy is a little slow sometimes. She says it's because she has her hands full with me. I try to take naps long enough for her to catch up on things like showering, e-mails & laundry, but most of the time I want to hang out with her. I'm learning to do more things with my hands, like holding my cow that was in a picture with me earlier. He is my sleeping pal. More to come later!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Eleanor - What a cutie you are!!! Happy to see that you (and Mom) are doing well, traveling and visiting the family! Looking forward to meeting you soon myself... :)

Mom to Eleanor and Emerson said...

Thanks Laura- I can't wait to meet you too! Mommy & Daddy tell me all about you and Rich. You sound really cool and fun. I've had a great time with my family, but I missed Daddy while I was gone.