Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I am 3 months old today!!







WOW- I'm 3 months old already! My mommy says it has gone by very fast & that she can't believe how grown up I have become. I wanted to show you my tongue, my belly, my feet & hands, and my "I wonder what I want for my birthday" face. Where's my cake?? Mommy also said I was a little eager to celebrate my special day- apparently she wanted to sleep at 4 a.m. and I was ready to party! Luckily, Daddy calmed me down and we all partied together at a more reasonable time of 6 p.m., right before my bedtime.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She looks like a nut. I think she's going to fit right in. ;)

Anonymous said...

Eleanor - Happy Birthday!!! We can't wait to meet you!

Mom to Eleanor and Emerson said...

I can't wait to meet all of mommy and daddy's friends. They tell me how nice you are and that I am a bit of a nut- thanks for telling me that my parents are too. I've been wondering about them, so it's good to have confirmation...