Monday, July 9, 2007

Happy belated 4th of July




My first 4th of July was pretty exciting. Mommy & Daddy took me to John & Amelia Harper's house for a cookout. I got this cute, patriotic outfit from mommy's godmother, Rita. I can't wait until I'm old enough to watch the fireworks. Mommy and Daddy said there were some out in front of our house after dark- thank goodness it didn't wake me up. Here's some cute pictures of me and Mommy & Daddy. I'll be 3 months tomorrow, so Mommy is going to post a grown-up picture of me. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Robbie, Martha, Campbell, and Maggie said...

We think you and your mommy look just alike. Especially in the picture of you mommy (in red shirt) holding you.
=)

Mom to Eleanor and Emerson said...

Thanks- I am proud of the fact that I may look my mommy!