Thursday, October 4, 2007

Good-bye Grandpa & Grandma Gette

Thanks Grandma Marilyn & Grandpa Roger for a wonderful time! It was so much fun playing with you, checking out nature & eating out together. I can't wait until I can come visit you in Texas! Have a safe trip back home & come again soon!
I was so sad to see you go that I cried going down for a nap because I knew after I closed my eyes that you would be gone. I guess I'll have to pretend to be happy to see only Mommy when I wake up- maybe we'll put your picture up in my room so I can see you everyday! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you both!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We miss you, Eleanor, and your Mommy and Daddy, too. We have many wonderful memories and photos of our visit. You have a great family of Popes and Gettes and many friends of the families! Your Grandpa will always remember your baptism and his pride and joy in being your "baptizer." We hope you can come to Texas soon! Until then, we'll see you on the webcam!

Love, Grandma & Grandpa Gette