Monday, October 22, 2007

Me and my Virginia Peeps

Last weekend, my family took me to Virginia to meet their old friends. First, we went to Richmond & sweet Emma welcomed me with BIG hugs. Her new little sister, Izzy, was very nice too, although she didn't do much but eat, sleep & poop (she's 1 month old). Thanks to Chuck & Kellie for being great hosts- mommy & daddy said they had great food at their house. We also had a playdate with Kurt, Kristin, J.D., & Lily at the park. I had so much fun playing in the sand with Lily. Thanks for some yummy fruit at the Stemhagen house. Then, we went to Charlottesville, where Mommy & Daddy lived before I was born. I got to see their old house (minus a big tree in front), ACAC & ALL of Mommy's friends (I got lots of oohs & aahs & hugs), University of Virginia where Daddy went to school (his adviser Eric was nice enough to give up his office for me to eat and get a clean diaper), and the beautiful Shenandoah valley. A big thanks to Rich & Laura Miller (plus their fur baby, Logan) for letting us stay at their house. Mommy & Daddy said they had a great dinner with them & Matt & Amy, who gave me a GREAT gift of Curious George & "Make way for Ducklings". It was a busy time & I wish I could have stayed longer.

No comments: