Sunday, October 14, 2007

Guess what??



I'm half a year old! Mommy & Daddy can't believe how fast time is flying by. I am now sitting up without any help, which is so much fun. It means I can play with my toys all by myself, although I still like to show off my skills for Mommy & Daddy (it's no fun playing alone!). I can also push myself off the ground with my arms. Having trouble figuring out how my legs go with it, but watch out Mommy, it won't be long! Mommy was very proud of me too when I said her name the other day. I may have been asking her to feed me, so I was a little mad, but I did say, "Mama". I did it again on the changing table when I wasn't mad to make sure she really heard me- Daddy was there to witness it too. It's so much fun growing up & sharing my life with you. Thanks for following along- can you keep up??

No comments: