Tuesday, October 14, 2008

18 months..Seriously?

Mommy says it's so, but I don't believe it either. I'm 18 months already!?
It's amazing how much I have been able to do in my short life so far. When I was on the airplane last week, some people were asking if it was my first trip and it was fun to tell them I had been on a plane 4 times already! That's an average of once every 4.5 months (mommy likes math).


I haven't told you about my trip to Knoxville at the end of September yet! My Grand Daddy Pope & Grandma Teresa invited me to see a hot air balloon festival at the school that Grand Daddy works at and it was amazing! Here's some highlights of my too-quick weekend trip:We found these water fountains by the Tennessee River & I almost got really wet (Thanks, Grand Daddy!)
There was a train there too, but we weren't there at the right time to ride- maybe for Christmas to see Santa Claus!
I got a ride on Grand Daddy's shoulders to make me "tall".
It helped me to see a dog show that was going on.I had my first taste of funnel cake and loved it!Check out all the balloons behind us!That's the Energizer Bunny with us!And the grand finale, the balloon glow sychronized with music (I was getting tired by this point and rested on Mommy's shoulders.)

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Looks like a ton of fun! I am taking Canyon on our first plane trip at the end of November and am super nervous about it. Any tips would be helpful. It will be just the two of us. I got him his own seat and bought one of those carseat rollers I can roll him in.

And along comes three... said...

Eleanor...Zoe and Carly were at that very same water fountain area in Knoxville about a year ago...tons of fun! And love the pic of you and your Mommy and Daddy...beautiful!