Thursday, October 16, 2008

Giraffes, camels & pigs, oh my!

While in Texas, I went to the State Fair with Mommy, Grandpa & Ma-Ga (my name for her, in case you were wondering) Gette. We saw so many animals and even got to feed a few of them.
This giraffe was one of my favorites!

Thanks, Grandpa, for getting me up close and personal with the friendly camel. (He ate some of the food out of our cup.)

"This little piggy went to market"...no, Mommy, this BIG piggy is too tired to go anywhere, so I'm going to sing her a lullaby.

Before we left, I rode a boat and drove a car, without an adult!

Don't I look authoritative? I did not like the car as much as the boat- why did they make it go up and down? I enjoyed the smoother waters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey little Eleanor. I'm so glad you enjoyed the State Fair of Texas. I took my granddaughter last week and she loved all those critters too. It was also GREAT to see you when you came to Grandpa Gette's office. You really are getting so big. Lot's of love to you. Keep practicing "our" song, Elenore. XOXOXO