Sunday, October 19, 2008

Apple Harvest Festival

Yesterday, we met some friends out at Windy Hill Orchard in York, SC, for the annual Apple Harvest Festival. The weather was perfect- sunny and cool. I got to wear a new hoodie- what do you think?
So, check out the difference between this year and last year. Wow, I've grown!
Which one do I get to take home, Mommy?
Yummy! Apple doughnuts are delicious!
What beautiful flowers!
It's hard to get us all to look the same way- there were too many people to look at for me to concentrate on the camera!Here are my friends, Isaac and Ayla- aren't they cute? Come here, little sheep...
There was a great band playing (Easy Pickins) so I got to show off my dance moves.

I almost forgot another thing! We also got to pick some apples- there were about 7 different kinds and I told Mommy which were the best ones to choose.

1 comment:

Robbie, Martha, Campbell, and Maggie said...

Hey Eleanor,
It looks like you had fun. You better be glad you mommy and daddy didn't stick you in some silly costume!

-Campbell