Thursday, September 3, 2009

First day of preschool

Yesterday was the first day of my 2-year-old preschool class. After having a great half a year at St. John's in the 1-year-old class, I am continuing to attend this great school. My teachers this year are Mrs. Amy & Mrs. Susan, who I like very much already.

Here is Mommy taking the obligatory first day ready-to-leave-the-house-with-my-bag (and wipes box) picture
Now, I am getting in the mood to start the day
I'm so excited that I can hardly keep my eyes open!
Look who is coming with me- my Thomas cup!
As soon as I got there, I settled in for some play dough fun
My friend, Kaitlyn, and I are hard at work creating beautiful works of art
Look how tired and exhausted I was after all the fun! If you look closely, you can see the black from the playground. I can't wait for Friday to go back again!

4 comments:

Stacie said...

Eleanor you are such a big girl going to school already! Is it hard on your mommy? I can't even imagine letting Canyon out of my sight...I will need therapy!!!

Andre Pope said...

Wow, it looks like you had so much fun. I am proud of you!

And along comes three... said...

What great pictures! I know your teacher Miss Amy...I'm going to have to check in with her to see how you are doing...so be good!

zaf_fam_tx said...

SO FUN! Noah starts Thursday but had his Meet-The-Teacher today. Our kiddos are getting so big!