Tuesday, September 15, 2009

More cousin fun!

We celebrated Grand Daddy Pope and Grandma Teresa's 5th wedding anniversary in a big family gathering! Thanks to Cousin Robert who let us borrow his backyard for the fun.
There was grilled pineapple to eat.. (cousin Memphis loves fruit!)
A swing for a little relaxing time with cousin Ayda and Grand Daddy
Super cute chance to pose and SMILE big for the camera
Delicious and messy strawberry shortcake
Silly face making
Hugs for one of my favorite men (and what looks like a smile I got from my Mommy!)
The entire family shot: Uncle Adam, Aunt Christina, Uncle Andrew, Grandma Teresa, cousin Ayda, Mommy, Daddy, Uncle Andre, Aunt Heidi, Grand Daddy, cousin Memphis and me
Grandma Teresa sure is strong!

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Dear Elanor,

Do you think that since I am your cousin that I will have a post with you too? Please tell your mommy and daddy that it's important to include all your cousins on your blog and that you really need to come see me ok?

Your cousin,

Canyon

And along comes three... said...

Love the picture of all the cousins...that has been just about impossible to happen in our family...too many wiggles!