Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Labor Day weekend Fun

Uncle Robert, Aunt Jen & cousin Mikayla had to leave early on Monday morning and we were not happy about that.
So, Mommy & Daddy took me to the Zoo to make me happier and forget that my cousin just left.
My favorite thing to do is ride the train- it was the first thing I asked to do.
Next, I wanted to ride the carousel, but...
...I only like the seats that don't move.
Then, we headed to the Botanical Gardens (beautiful!) and Mommy let me have the camera. Do you think I take pretty good pictures?
I got to plant my own flower, but I was upset that I didn't get to take it home.
The tram ride was so much fun because it was like a train.
The penguins are fun, but the rocks to climb on are more fun!
Good-bye, baby dinosaur! I had a great time!

No comments: