Saturday, October 24, 2009

Texas & Aunt Leanna's 30th birthday

So, now that it's been almost a month since I went to Texas, I thought it would be nice to show you some pictures from it. It went too fast as always, but I had a great time!

I took lots of books for the plane ride since this was the first time with my very own seat! I enjoyed it, but Mommy says it would have been better if I didn't wait until 30 minutes before we landed to take a nap (on a 2 hour flight!).
Cousin Mikayla came from Baltimore with my Aunt Jen (plus baby Barry in her belly, yes, it's going to be a BOY & Barry was Cherry, named by Mikayla- Grandpa Gette is thrilled to have a boy on the way!) We helped Grandma Gette, aka MaGa, make cupcakes for Aunt Leanna's class. They turned out so good, although I only like to eat the cake, not the frosting, & Mikayla was eating the batter!
We celebrated Aunt Leanna's birthday dinner at a mexican restaurant, of course, and we entertained the people below us.
I'm getting really good at taking pictures now, plus Uncle Bobby & Aunt Leanna are just too cute!
Cool hat, Aunt Leanna!
How does it look on me?
What a bunch of pretty ladies!
This was after my fist bump and blow it up
I love my cousin Mikayla!
Mommy invited our Dallas area friends to meet us at Crystal's Pizza where she used to go when she was a kid. Ainsley and I had a blast on the mini carousel (although you wouldn't think it by my face!)
Aunt Leanna sure does look good with baby Amelia in her arms!
Cousin Katylyn and I had a blast watching a magician (again, my face just indicates that I had no nap on this day)
Grandparents and a strawberry ice cream cone works great to lift your spirits
It was hard fun to hug with Grandpa
I thought if I held onto Mikayla that she wouldn't have to leave me

2 comments:

And along comes three... said...

Eleanor...you are a little travel bug!!! Sounds like you had so much fun in Texas!

Ellie Pope in Dallas said...

i little namesake... Sorry I missed your Dallas visit. Glad it was fun. I know your MaGa and Grandopa Gette get such a kick out of you. XOXOX Keep having fun. Love what you and Mommy keep adding to your blog.