Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pumpkin Picking

Every year, I go to the Woodlands United Methodist church to pick out some pumpkins. I'm always on a mission to find a "cute, little baby" one. How's this one?
I'm not going to let go of it so that I make sure it comes home with me.
But, maybe one of these other ones would be better...
Don't I have a "cheesy" smile? It's hard to keep my eyes open when my smile is so big!
Here is a star shaped one- pretty cool, huh?
I think we did pretty well for taking this picture ourselves:
Time to pose with all of our pumpkin friends
Daddy joined me in the fun- see the awesome jack-o-lantern my Mommy carved?

3 comments:

Andre Pope said...

Wow, she is growing up so fast.

zaf_fam_tx said...

So is the cutest kid ever! great pictures, as always!! P.S. Post Professor Wiseman photos, please!!

Stacie said...

Lovin the smile!! And the picture of you two is beautiful!!! Is it April yet? Looking forward to seeing you!!